Thursday, May 3, 2018

Trinco Sky..


I supposed that trinco sky is very differ and colourful rather than sky in other places.Everyday I lookat trico sky as a my daily ritual.I have visited lot of places,stayed there and saw sky.But rather than such places tricomalee sky is very colourful.
       When you saw photographs you may not believe that it is real photograph of sky.Definetly you thought this is a paint.As well as at the same day you can see sunrise and sunset in here.It is very rare chance to can't see everyone in the island.
            So I would like to show my collection of trinco sky photographs.Everyday I take photos of sky.Beacaus I saw something special and beauty of trinco sky.I ever love beauty of trinco sky.


               


      












































No comments:

Post a Comment